Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Required comment for Incident reactivation in Cireson Analyst Portal

In the SCSM console, when an incident is reactivated I must add a comment. It would be very useful feature to have this in the Cireson Analyst Portal as well.

Currently, when the analyst reactivates an incident, and does not add any comment afterwards, we do not know why the Incident has been reactivated.

If the field is required during incident reactivation, the analyst will be forced to  write why it is reactivated!

30 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Zbigniew_ZurekZbigniew_Zurek Customer IT Monkey ✭
    In my company we have this problem too.
  • Cindy_BoyerCindy_Boyer Customer IT Monkey ✭
    YES!
  • Service_DeliveryService_Delivery Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Absolutely required.  We are trying to roll this out on our internal portal to over 500 staff and remove the need for excessive phone contact. Without this functionality the process will not work well and will be deemed poor by out internal customers...
  • Mak_JandaMak_Janda Customer IT Monkey ✭
    I would have expected the portal to provide at minimum the same functionality as the console in this regard. The workflow at our site will auto open the resolved incident , it is imperative the reason the request is re-opened is captured automaticially and at source. I vote Yes.  
  • Emma_JenkinsEmma_Jenkins Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Did this ever get answered? I cannot see any other posts like this and this is exactly what I am looking for a solution to?
  • Carol_MorrellCarol_Morrell Customer IT Monkey ✭
    I vote yes for this too - a really good feature which would help us a lot.