Cireson Releases Free Self-Service Portal for Community in Commitment to Microsoft Service Managemen
Today, Cireson releases the Self-Service Portal -
Community app, now
free to users with Microsoft Service Manager. Committed to the success and
growth of the System Center community, Cireson is dedicated to maximizing IT
investment and enabling ridiculous productivity with the release of this free
solution. As they continue in innovation based on community, customer, and
partner feedback, Cireson looks forward to enlightening IT departments and
end-users across the globe with self-service adoption.
Considered the most substantial contribution thus far to their collection of free apps for both Microsoft Service Manager and Configuration Manager, Cireson is extremely proud to offer this much-loved solution for organizations looking to become more efficient and aligned with ITIL best practices. Commenting on this major reveal, Chris Ross, Managing Partner and Director of Program Management states, "At Cireson, we have always wanted to provide even more value to the amazing power of Microsoft Service Manager. Over the years, we have released numerous apps for the community to help maximize their System Center investment. After listening to our customers' and partners' feedback on how we can further help the community, and in conjunction with the forthcoming release of Service Manager 2016, we decided to make our popular Self-Service Portal free for everyone's benefit."
The Cireson Self-Service Portal allows end users the ability to perform everyday self-service tasks with an easy to use, personalized experience when reporting issues, searching the knowledge base, and requesting services from the service catalog. The Portal also keeps customers informed of the status of requests and captures bi-directional communication between the service desk staff and the requestor.
The Cireson Self-Service Portal – Community app includes:
· Integrated HTML Knowledge Base: Replaces the out-of-the-box Rich Text Format (RTF) knowledge base in Service Manager, giving you the ability to create, edit, search and view knowledge within a web browser
· Out-of-the-box Dashboards: Create meaningful, intelligent and dynamic dashboards to drive business decisions
· Adaptive Display: Use the portal on any device without the need for separate web applications
Other popular features include:
· 100% browser, mobile device & OS agnostic
· Customizable Portal Themes
· Blazing-fast response times
· Modern, lightning fast web architecture
· Windows integrated authentication support
· Integrated Announcements
Individuals interested in downloading the Cireson Self-Service Portal – Community app can do so here.
Register here to attend the Cireson webinar, which will offer key insights, features, and benefits of the Portal v6 including a live demo of the free Self-Service Portal - Community app.