Home Analyst Portal
Options

Submit button not loading for all users

Dean_MrazekDean_Mrazek Customer IT Monkey ✭

Hi

We’ve been having an issue ongoing for a while now where the javascript we have it place load the a submit button in the Cireson portal on a change request doesn’t actually load a change form submit button. So far for these users, we’ve tried using a different browser and deleting cache and cookies but this only works sometimes for our users to resolve the issue but soon after the issue comes back and the submit button stops loading.. The issue is also quite intermittent so has so far been very hard to reliably replicate, I’ve personally only just now been able to replicate it once but before I could go through the network tab or console in the edge dev tools I reloaded the page and the submit button loaded fine and I haven't seen it again since.

The second work around which has worked consistently has been to open up the dev console and paste in the javascript that loads the submit button.

What could be preventing the submit button from loading for all our users?

Answers

• Options
    Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.

Hi Dean,

I'm not exactly sure what this customisation is meant to be dong. Can you share the code you are using and a screenshot of it working / not working.

Intermittent issues that resolve when you paste the code are going to be down to timing. The code is running to early or late.

Geoff

• Options

Hi Geoff, I've attached the JavaScript code as well as screens of what it should look like vs what it does look like to some users. I removed some details from the code such as domain names and the like.

Submit button not loading

Submit button loading

• Options
    Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.

Hi Dean,

The code looks fine, i can't see any reason why that wouldn't load robustly. I notice the second screenshot is from dev. Does it only not work in prod?

Geoff

• Options

Hi Geoff

I've only personally had it not load for me once which was in the dev environment. I used a dev environment screenshot however so I could have a screenshot of what it should look like with out having to create a new change request in the production environment.