Home Analyst Portal

Can Assigned Users be revealed on the RelatedUserInfo form?

Michael_DuganMichael_Dugan Premier Partner IT Monkey ✭
Hello,

I'm trying to add the existing Assigned To Users relationship from the Licence class onto the RelatedUserInfo.js form. I've copied the RelatedUserInfo js file from the templates directory into the CustomSpace folder and applied the following changes to the Assets tab. The section does appear in the web form, but does not show any data when the user I am viewing is an Assigned User on the licence:

<div>{</div><div>									name: "LicensesAssignedTo",</div><div>									rows: [</div><div>										{</div><div>											columnFieldList: [</div><div>												{ name: "", type: "multipleObjectPicker", PropertyName: "Source_LicenceHasAssignedUsers", ClassId: "a3ad0993-def0-e2ff-dbcf-9ca04040a219", PropertyToDisplay: {DisplayName:"DisplayName","ObjectStatus.Name":"ObjectStatus",LastModified:"LastModified"},Disabled: false,ShowAddButton: false, ShowRemoveButton: false, SelectableRow: true, SelectProperty: "DisplayName" }</div><div>											],</div><div>										}</div><div>									]</div><div>								}</div>

Best Answer

Answers