Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Dashboard in Home page for Analyst

Philipp_SchäferPhilipp_Schäfer Member IT Monkey ✭
I do not know if this is possible yet but i think it will be great to have a statistic about open incidents depending on the queue or something else. This statistic should be only available for analysts so they can see where the most incidents lays.

An extension of this request would be to configure the dashboard or dashboards, if you want more than one statistic, for the own purpose i.e. to show how many work items of which types were created.

Another extension would be the function to create a query by clicking inside the chart. For example you have a statistic which schows you all Incidents for the different queues. If you click on one queue inside the chart a new page will open which will show you all of these incidents.

Best regards,
Philipp
0 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.
    Philipp,

I'm not 100% clear on everything but I think most of that can be done with the Dashboard Designer.

Geoff
  • Philipp_SchäferPhilipp_Schäfer Member IT Monkey ✭
    Hey this is a good advice but it will not cover 100% of what i think about.
    The dashboard designer only works for a new page where you can add widget for different charts or HTML text.
    But what i thought was to add a chart to the Home page where i also can find all the Request Offerings and Knowledge base articles.
    Or is it possible to change the Home page or to add the Request Offerings to a new page?
    Ahh I see. In that case, good idea. I also had the same idea. See this:

https://community.cireson.com/discussion/1415/homepage-customisation-with-widgets#latest

Geoff
    Perfect thats exactly what i mean.
    Do you have created the page shown in the thread by yourself?
    Yes, but in MSPaint.exe. Its only a mock-up.
    It would be possible right now with a completely custom home page, but that would be a quite a bit of work. Would it be something you would like to discus consultancy services about?
    Ah okay.
    no i do not think so. It is just a request and i will waiting until it is available for all it it is available.