Home Analyst Portal
Options

Weird visual glitch

Gerhard_GoossensGerhard_Goossens Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
Good day everyone,

I have a weird visual glitch, when the portal loads for end users, it goes to the default layout screen with the categories on the left. Once the user scrolls down, the page with the offerings goes to the bottom and some of the top text goes over the categories text. If I scroll back up the text just keeps scrolling over the categories.

I have removed my custom.css and custom.js to try and troubleshoot but it still remains after clearing my cache.

After Scrolling

Before Scrolling

I am running on  Portal Version: 8.8.1.2016 and have no idea when it broke.

I was running a custom end-user home page that stopped functioning after the last update so was forced to use the OOB ones.

Custom End-User Homepage

I would prefer to use the custom page because it is so much more user-friendly but something with the updated KendoUI / JavaScript security patches broke it and I do not have the time/knowledge to troubleshoot.

So if anyone has come across this weird visual glitch and have a solution it will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Gerhard

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    Gerhard_GoossensGerhard_Goossens Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Hi Gerhard,

I am able to reproduce this so I will make sure it gets reported as a bug (if it hasn't already). Also we are working on the fix for the custom home page (I use it as well).
    I did report it this morning. Cireson [IR77105] Opened: Visual Glitch in 8.8.1

It will be awesome if you can get the layout mentioned above fixed. We have been testing to go live with that one and everyone want the layout to look like that. We are going live 3 Sept 

I will test for you :-)