We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.
For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.
Cireson Mobile App
I think it would be a good idea to have a Cireson Portal Mobile App rather than having to go to a web address on your phone.
A couple of reasons i think this is beneficial are:
1. Normal End Users will not want to spend that long entering the address everytime they want to go to the page.
2. It is more convieniant for them to do bits and pieces on the go if they need to log calls.
A couple of features i think would be beneficial for it to have would be:
1. Users to recieve a phone notification when a call is logged/resolved
2. Analysts to recieve a notification when a call is logged to them
3. Announcements to pop up as notifications on the phone as well as showing on the app like they would in the port
Hopefully this would be beneficial!