Home Service Manager

Exchange Connector issues

Mina_SaidiMina_Saidi Customer IT Monkey ✭

Hi Team,

I'm having issues with the Exchange connector in SCSM 2016. It runs and looks to be successful but it isn't processing any emails. the emails are in the mailbox and unread but it wont send into the SCSM or my support. this includes new tickets, RA approvals via email etc.

the only error I find is the one below, I don't seem to have any certificate issues so I don't know why that appears. I have disabled/enabled the connectors but it didn't help.

any ideas? the only thing i can think off is to delete them and recreate.

This is currently in our DEV environment, seems to work in production. Nothing changed on DEV, besides me updating the cireson portal to 9.4, which it shouldn't impact the connectors right?

any help on this would be appreciated.

Regards

Comments

• James_AtanceJames_Atance Cireson Support Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

You are correct in that the Cireson Portal upgrade would have not effected the Connector.

Have you tried enabling advanced logging for the connector, so you get more detailed events logged within event logs, this may then help identify the issue?

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\System Center Service Manager Exchange Connector

Then create the following string values:

Value: EnableEWSTracing

Value: LoggingLevel

Logging level values are 1 – 7, with 7 being the most verbose. If the value does not exist or is set to zero (0), only errors are logged.

James

• Mina_SaidiMina_Saidi Customer IT Monkey ✭

Hi James, thanks for your help. Managed to fix this, was an expired certificate. :)