Update Rollup 8 for System Center 2016 Service Manager is available now
Update Rollup 8 for System Center 2016 Service Manager is now available to download
Improvements and issues that are fixed
- Fixes an issue that occurs when you create requests that include files as attachments in Self Service Portal that generates erroneous failure messages when the requests are successfully generated.
- The user inputs while submitting a service request offering are now persisted in case of validation failures except file attachments and query results.
- Filtering in the My Requests page has been enhanced to also search the Description of the requests in addition to their ID, Title and Status.
- The email link in the Self-Service Portal has been fixed to compose the mail with the right ‘To’ address
- Fixed an issue which prevented the user to input HTML tag characters in the request details page in Internet Explorer.
- Made enhancements to improve the start-up time of the SDK service