New Catalog Group - User unable to see Request Offerings and Service Offerings in Portal
Hi all, I have created a new Catalog Group to limit certain user's views on the portal. I've selected everything I need, and made sure the user was part of the permissions chain, but the portal shows empty. I see the "Browse By Category" and "All Requests" headers, but there's no content. My main account, which has full access, is unaffected, so I'm assuming I'm working down the right path.
Quick high-level of what I did:
- Created New Catalog Group, choosing the End User role
- Note the Queues, Config Items, Catalog Items, Form Templates are all set to the "All" radio dial
- I confirmed the new Catalog Group and Management Pack are visible in the Catalog Item Groups
- For Users, I created a new Security Group, and my test user is a part of that group
- Note That test user is only part of Domain Users and this Security Group.
- I have left this change to bake in overnight, just in case it was a replication issue, but no dice.
Any thoughts or additional troubleshooting? Thank you all in advance.