Home Analyst Portal

Customize approval page

Vyacheslav_GromovVyacheslav_Gromov Partner IT Monkey ✭

Hi all.

I want to customize approval page. Add custom or native fields for fill.

As example I customize manual and review activity and add to the form some extra list fields with values.

And I want that users can fill it on approval page. Recently I found here how to change standart activity page, but the best chose is customize approval page.

Answers

• Justin_WorkmanJustin_Workman Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭

I think customizing the Approval page may prove prohibitively challenging. What I would recommend is using the RA's Dynamic Data page. You can easily customize that page using a form template and a custom task for approval.

High Level steps:

1. Create a custom portal form for RA by creating System.WorkItem.Activity.ReviewActivity.js in CustomSpace making the desired fields required.
    2. Create a custom approval task. (I'm aware that might be a heavy lift. I'll post some code on this later)
    3. Update any navigation to the approval page to go to /DynamicData/Edit/<guid of RA>
  • Vyacheslav_GromovVyacheslav_Gromov Partner IT Monkey ✭

Thank you! Sounds good, can you please provide information about how to create or customize System.WorkItem.Activity.ReviewActivity.js, and how can I create different forms for different activities.

I would very much appreciate if you provide custom approval task.