Home Analyst Portal

Request Offering Change default size of DropDown elements

Peter_MuttenthalerPeter_Muttenthaler Partner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
edited February 2022 in Analyst Portal

Dear Cireson community,

I've an issue with the standard height of DropDown list elements. It looks like it is set to 200px via Javascript automatically when data gets initially loaded. I can preset (gets overruled) and change it via Javascript code afterwards.

= List gets opened first time (load) height = 200px, second, third... what I've defined ;).

CSS isn't usefull cause the style is set via code and overrules any CSS setting

Does anybody have a solution or an idea?

thanks in advance for brainstorming! ;)

BR, Peter

Best Answer

• Justin_WorkmanJustin_Workman Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

@Peter_Muttenthaler - Here's the code we came up with that you said is working!

If anyone wants to know what we're doing, we're changing the "open dropdown" height on list pickers on request offerings when they contain particular values. In the example above, "Alpha" and "Beta" are the values.

Answers

@Peter_Muttenthaler - Can you provide screenshots? As you say, CSS probably won't work, but we might be able to fight fire with fire...or in this case javascript with javascript 😀

• Peter_MuttenthalerPeter_Muttenthaler Partner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

Hi @Justin_Workman,

I would if I could :), got an error message when creating the discussion.

I'll send you a screenshot and my script via mail. It's working but not for the initial load :(.

Maybe you can post it here later.

Thanks in advance!

Answer ✓

@Peter_Muttenthaler - Here's the code we came up with that you said is working!

If anyone wants to know what we're doing, we're changing the "open dropdown" height on list pickers on request offerings when they contain particular values. In the example above, "Alpha" and "Beta" are the values.

• Peter_MuttenthalerPeter_Muttenthaler Partner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

@Justin_Workman many thanks for your great and fast solution!