Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Knowledge Base Document for Analyst Only

It would be handy for KB to be published to Analyst only, so only they can see the title and contents.

Right now, if you place the info into Analyst tab only, and not end user, end user will see the topic/title but not the content. Hiding the analyst KB completely from end users would be great.

4 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Brian_WiestBrian_Wiest Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭

If you only place content in the analyst tab only, End users will Not see the article in the KB list. Nor can they search by the KB title to open the url.

• Sean_TerrySean_Terry Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    edited September 2021

Am I right in thinking that end users can still see the article in searches, but obviously get a blank page if they click on it, or has this changed?

• Brian_WiestBrian_Wiest Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭

As far as I know (And have tested to verify) for a while its been if only analyst content is filled in, when I log in as my test user I cannot search, find, or list out the KB. I can however open the link if provided directly but it returns a blank page.

• VikVik Member IT Monkey ✭
    edited September 2021

I've just tested and KB with Analyst content only. End users can see and open these KBs, but can't see the content. Better if they wouldn't see the KBs at all.