Creating Enumerated List MPs
Is there any definitive instructions for creating enumerated list MPs in Service Manager for use in SROs?
I've attempted to follow the steps in the following URL and can do most steps Step 5 - Authoring, but it seems to be missing other steps in making the MPs workable within my SROs. That or I'm missing something myself in the process.
I initially create my unsealed MPs using the SCSM MakeEnum List Maker tool.
I want to make a single MP containing multiple enumerated lists with the following information:* Position Title
* Start Times (Mon-Fri) - Starts @ 7:00AM with 15min increments to 6:00PM
* Finish Times (Mon-Fri) - Starts @ 10:00AM with 15min increments to 9:00PM
* Start Times (Sat) - Starts @ 7:00AM with 15min increments to 3:00PM
* Finish Times (Sat) - Starts @ 10:00AM with 15min increments to 6:00PM
* Start Times (Sun) - Starts @ 9:00AM with 15min increments to 3:00PM
* Finish Times (Sun) - Starts @ 12:00PM with 15min increments to 6:00PM
I can see the lists in my Library>Lists and I add list items accordingly, but when I do add a Enum List control to my SRO, the list is blank and/or I don't have an available option to map it to in Map Prompts when editing the SRO in the Advanced RO Builder.