We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Search by Created By

David_AllenDavid_Allen Partner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

Please can we have the ability to search by the Created By user?!?! 

Thanks, David.

42 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• John_VrabelJohn_Vrabel Customer IT Monkey ✭
    I would like this as well.  On the "My Requests" tab, include a check box that will also show the requests that you created.  If we allow for users to submit requests on behalf of other users, it would be nice if they could view those so they can stay updated on their status.
  • Peter_ForsterPeter_Forster Partner IT Monkey ✭
    And when adding the "Created By user" please add the "Requested By" :smile:
  • Mark_WahlertMark_Wahlert Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Perhaps piggy back this request in planning. These filters like the one you've listed should all be searchable.

https://community.cireson.com/discussion/166/add-more-search-filters#latest
  • Metro_ITSMetro_ITS Customer IT Monkey ✭
    This is a rather large pain point for us as well. We often time have techs remembering they opened a ticket weeks or months ago, but don't remember the customer's name. All we have to go on is a general time frame and the "Created By" name. If we could search on "Created By" it would help out immensely.
  • Tom_HendricksTom_Hendricks Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Already voted for this a while back, but I just had a conversation with a very frustrated user about the lack of this property (among many other properties in many other conversations lately) in the search.

If you are reading this, please also be sure to vote for the Feature Request linked by @Mark_Wahlert just two posts above this one!
  • Tina_SamsTina_Sams Customer IT Monkey ✭

Is there any update on this please?

• Gerhard_GoossensGerhard_Goossens Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

This should be in the new "Global Search" that is planned for this quarter. I saw it in the roadmap, hopefully it will be released soon....